Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Necklace



I believe I wouldn't be wrong to say that almost every crocheter has a stash of little projects set aside for a part into a bigger scheme.

So it happens that I have about three boxes of colorful flowers, beads and trims just sitting and waiting for their chance to beautify the world. One day I decided to finally make something out of them and created a ton of new stuff. This fall necklace is one of the chosen ones. 

For this I used my anemones in beautiful colors that bring wonderful images of fall.

I do hope this year we have a rich and colorful fall!



3 comments:

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Wishing you a rich and colourful fall! You make such beautiful accessories, I love the palette you chose.

Ira Huberts said...

This is so beautiful, it has the right autumn colours, the same warm, rich colours, just lovely!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sharon Glanville said...

What a wonderful colorful necklace - such a great idea to crochet it - thanks for sharing.

We've featured the necklace at BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT No. 23 http://bebetsy.com.

Our next party starts at midnight tonight so find something cool to BRAG ABOUT and link up.

Sharon and Denise ♥