Monday, November 18, 2013

In the world of tube necklaces

 
 
 

 
I finished my third batch of tube necklaces today and cannot describe the wonderful selection of colors my customers come up with. Unfortunately I cannot always snap a picture of all of them because it is either already dark when I finish, if not- then probably overcast or I am rushing to the post office to send them to their homes. But today, I finished while there was good, natural light to capture the last batch. 


 

The color palette is almost the same as for my Irish roses I wrote before, but the customer let me choose and I was in a romantic mood (is there a period when I am not romantic you may ask - there certainly is!) so... I just love how they turned out.

These make phenomenal last minute gifts and stocking fillers, so if you are interested I have an interesting offer. 
You can make them yourself, or I can make them for you.




5 comments:

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Just saw these pop up in FB feed! They are gorgeous, your customers have such classy taste. Beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous Maya! And I can imagine them in metallic yarn for something fancy too! thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

Larissa said...

These are really pretty!

Hugs,
Larissa

Adorned From Above said...

These came out so cute. Thanks so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned Link Party. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
http://www.adornedfromabove.com

Divya N said...

These tubes look soft and dreamy, I dont know how I missed seeing them before