Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Beach Activities for Kids and Family

 

Prior to going on vacation I made a list of beach activities I would like to try with my kids. I didn't plan on hauling the house with me in the sense of supplies we might need because I wanted to use things we will have at hand right then and there. However, a month is a long time for the kids, so I had to extend the list and found these ideas on the Internet we are all eager to try. 


 via

I have wanted to make a beach tent for ages. But this year I took a sheet from home hoping that this year we will actually make it. 


 
image via pinterest

Eva is a bit reluctant to become a mermaid (read: shy), so I am looking for a secluded place on the beach so we can do this.


 
  via

Isn't this hilarious?

 
  via

Every year we try to learn as much as possible about the nature around us. We'll continue that this year too. 

   via


Stones are plentiful for these activities. 



 Image via Pinterest

Hopefully, we'll get creative with polishing our nails, if my sis doesn't forget to bring her nail polishes. We forgot ours.



 Until soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that's what I call preparing for a wonderful summer holiday Maya! Makes me want to go to a lush place immediately (but we still have to work a couple of more months ;-) Lovely shots and those beach nails are fabulous, aren't they! Enjoy your holiday!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Agy said...

Summer here is hotter than hot, so we usually go to the beach during the cooler months, which are in Nov/Dec. Have a great time!

Linda said...

Some great ideas for the beach holiday Maya, have lots of fun and enjoy your break xx